The Barboload is one of the Legendary Amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Amulet has been added to the game with the release of the Glutton’s Gamble DLC. The Barboload is manufactured by Vatu and enhances the Fatemaker’s offensive capabilities. It does this by adding a chance to fire Crossbolts to nearby enemies and also refunding a portion of your ammunition.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Served with a side and salt.
Pincushion: Attacks have a 22% chance to fire attached Crossbolts to nearby enemies and refund a portion of ammo.
How to get the Barboload?
The Barboload unlocks in Run 4 of Glutton’s Gamble. You can then get it as a random world drop in the DLC or you can farm the boss; Imelda, the Sand Witch. You can also collect Souls and test your luck at the Wheel of Fate.
When you defeat Imelda her loot will also unlock for the Barf Bunnies in the Chaos Chamber Loot Room. So you can also maximize your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run and farm there.
- The Barboload basically adds a chance to have the Blackpowder’s ricochet effect on any weapon.
- The Barboload is a great Amulet to use in conjunction with other Crossbolt weapons as the Crossbolt bonuses will stack up.
- The Ammo refunds are coming directly out of your reserves. It’s not that the Barboload is magically regenerating ammo for you.
- The Crossbolts that are fired by the Barboload will match your weapon’s element. This means if you are firing a Dark Magic weapon, the Crossbolts will also deal Dark Magic damage.
- Works well with weapons like the Skeep Prod, Ruby’s Spite, and Lewdite.
The Barboload will come with 1 or 2 Secondary Stats
|Status Effect Damage||25.00%||29.42%||34.67%||40.91%||48.3%|
|Action Skill Cooldown Rate||20.00%||23.16%||26.91%||31.37%||36.7%|
|Dark Magic Efficiency||20.00%||23.43%||27.51%||32.36%||38.1%|
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Best Amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck