About the Bear Trooper Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Rocket ’til the wheels fall off.”
- Lowers Iron Bear’s fuel use by 50% and increases Iron Bear’s duration by 50%.
How to get the Bear Trooper Class Mod?:
The Bear Trooper can be obtained during the Trial of Instinct in the Wayward Tether, it has a high chance of dropping from Tyrant of Instinct.
- Whenever Moze kills an enemy, the remaining cooldown of Iron Bear is reduced. This effect has diminishing returns.
- Stainless Steel Bear
- This skill increases Iron Bear’s armor and maximum Fuel.
- Explosive Punctuation
- This skill increases the cooldown rate of Moze’s Action Skill briefly whenever she deals splash damage.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Bear Trooper Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.