About the Bearcat:
The Bearcat is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Assault Rifle shoots grenades in a horizontal line that can bounce around. The damage output is pretty good for mobbing especially when multiple enemies are next to each other. The splash damage can deal good damage but the Bearcat does consume 4 ammo per shot.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I love the smell of popcorn in the morning.”
- The Bearcat fires 3 grenades in a horizontal row that bounce.
- Increased Splash Damage
- Consumes 4 ammo per shot.
- No Alternative Fire mode.
- None, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation
- Elemental Damage Guide
How do you get the Bearcat in Borderlands 3?
The Bearcat can be obtained from any loot source as a “World Drop” but has a 30% chance of dropping from Trufflemunch who you can farm in The Droughts on Pandora.
- Hotfix January 21, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 400%
- Hotfix August 6, 2020
- Lowered the ammo cost from 4 to 3
- Aiming down sight narrows the spread of the grenades. This makes it easier to hit single targets.
- This weapon works best on Moze with its splash damage
- The flavor text is a play on a famous quote from the movie Apocalypse Now, as well as a reference to bearcat musk glands that emit an odor reminiscent of popcorn.
- The Bearcat is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary Torgue assault rifle instead of a pearlescent Dahl assault rifle. It also now consumes 4 ammo per shot.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!