About the Bekah:
The Bekah is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a very powerful Jakobs Assault Rifle that works best on enemies at mid-range. After the main projectile has traveled a short distance it will be followed by 3 additional projectiles that are in a horizontal pattern. With each shot, you will hit your enemies at least twice. When you are at an optimal distance you will also be able to land the other 2 projectiles that travel a bit to the side. Like every Jakobs weapon, each critical hit will ricochet the projectile to a nearby enemy. The Bekah is a great reward for completing the legendary hunt challenge.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Shoot them in the face. Twice.”
- Your main projectile gets followed by 3 additional projectiles that are lined up in a horizontal line.
- None: Physical Damage is useful against everything. It has no special properties but also does not suffer weaknesses.
- Elemental Damage Guide
How do you get the Bekah in Borderlands 3?
The Bekah can only be obtained by completing all of Sir Hammerlock’s “Legendary Hunt” crew challenges. Upon completion, he will send the Bekah in your mailbox.
Is the Bekah any good?
The Bekah is a Top Tier weapon Borderlands 3.
- Hotfix May 13, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 200%
- The Bekah is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary weapon instead of pearlescent.
- Looks similar to the Borderlands 2 version for the Bekah
- The Bekah is back in Borderlands 3 because of Derch?