About the Bekah:
The Bekah is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a very powerful Jakobs Assault Rifle that works best on enemies at mid-range. After the main projectile has traveled a short distance it will be followed by 3 additional projectiles that are in a horizontal pattern. With each shot, you will hit your enemies at least twice. When you are at an optimal distance you will also be able to land the other 2 projectiles that travel a bit to the side. Like every Jakobs weapon, each critical hit will ricochet the projectile to a nearby enemy. The Bekah is a great reward for completing the legendary hunt challenge.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Shoot them in the face. Twice.”
- Your main projectile gets followed by 3 additional projectiles that are lined up in a horizontal line.
How to get the Bekah?:
The Bekah can only be obtained by completing all of Sir Hammerlock’s “Legendary Hunt” crew challenges. Upon completion, he will send the Bekah in your mailbox.
- Hotfix May 13, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 200%
- The Bekah is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary weapon instead of pearlescent.
- Looks similar to the Borderlands 2 version for the Bekah
- The Bekah is back in Borderlands 3 because of Derch?