About the Beskar:
The Beskar is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Anshin Shield is a great protection against ranged enemies as it has a 100% chance to reflect projectiles. That said, enemies have more sources of damage so don’t think you have become immune. In that case, you do still have the 50% damage reduction. The Beskar has a long recharge delay but once it starts recharging it will fill it up in no-time. Because it has a 50% damage reduction it basically doubles the shield’s capacity.
Special Weapon Effect:
“This is the way”
- 100% chance to reflect projectiles while shielded
- 50% damage reduction while shielded
- Spawns with additional shield components
How to get the Beskar?
The Beskar is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Beskar from the Red Chest at location E on the map.
Beskar Drop Rates:
- Launch Command Loot Room: 16.7% – 23.5%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%