About the Big Boom Blaster:
The Big Boom Blaster is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Pangolin shield is great if you like doing explosive damage. Because when your shield gets damaged, you have a chance to drop a booster pack. This will restore your shield and will add 1 grenade and 1 rocket launcher ammo into your inventory. So if you can keep feeding on these boosters you can keep your shield up and deal a lot of damage.
None, Corrosive, Fire, Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
“For all your big boom blasting needs!”
- The Big Boom Blasterhas a 60% Chance to drop a Booster when your shield is damaged.
- These Boosters will be picked up automatically and will restore 60% of the Shield’s Capacity, adds 1 Grenade and 1 Rocket Launcher ammo to your inventory.
How to get the Big Boom Blaster?:
The Big Boom Blaster can be obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has a 10% chance to drop from The Unstoppable who is located in Ambermire on Eden-6.
- The Big Boom Blaster pairs well with the Tran-fusion grenade mod as it allows for an effectively infinite source of healing.
- The Big Boom Blaster cannot drop a booster more than once every 2 seconds. Despite this, it is still an excellent shield for survivability.
- Shoot a low-level splash damage weapon at your feet to do self-damage in order to trigger the shield’s effect.
- The Big Boom Blaster is a returning shield from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary Pangolin shield instead of a seraph Torgue shield.