About the Binary Operator:
The Binary Operator is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Maliwan Sniper looks very interesting as the damage is on the item card lists 2 damage. Another noteworthy thing is that this is a non-elemental Maliwan weapon! The Binary Operator comes down to a binary choice. If it is able to deal enough damage to 1 shot an enemy it will insta-kill them. If it deals 1 damage point lower, it will resort to the 2 damage as mentioned on the item card
Special Weapon Effect:
“Do it or don’t. What’s an attempt?”
- Weapon charge required before each use.
- When hitting an enemy with a lower HP value than hidden weapon value, it will one-shot that enemy. Otherwise, you will deal the 2 damage as listed on the item card
How to get the Binary Operator?
The Binary Operator is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Binary Operator from the Loot Room at Damn, WTF / location G on the map.
Binary Operator Drop Rates:
- Damn, WTF Loot Room: 15.9 – 19%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%