The Bitch is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2. This Hyperion SMG is an excellent choice for almost any combat situation. It is a powerful weapon as it has notable better stats than any other similar SMG. The Bitch reaches its peak accuracy faster than most Hyperion SMGs giving it near-perfect accuracy and therefore you can benefit from that critical hit bonus.
Shock, Incendiary, Corrosive, Slag, or None
Special Weapon Effects:
- Increased accuracy.
- Increased magazine size.
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Greatly increased recoil reduction rate.
How to get the Bitch?:
- You can get the Bitch randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from BNK-3R located in The Bunker.
- This weapon differs from the original Bitch that was in the first Borderlands game. The accuracy bonus for sustained fire is now standard to all weapons of Hyperion manufacture. Additionally, there are no inherent bonuses for elemental damage.
- The red flavor text refers to the Elton John song “The Bitch Is Back,” alluding to the Bitch’s return from Borderlands.
- The Bitch is one of several orange-rarity legendary guns featured in Borderlands. It also retains the distinction of being the most accurate SMG in the game.
- The Bitch’s critical hit damage bonus is featured in both Borderlands and Borderlands 2. The effect is only displayed in Borderlands 2.
- The Bitch’s red color scheme remains unchanged from its appearance in Borderlands but is covered in signatures in Borderlands 2.
- The Bitch also returns in Borderlands 3.