About the Flakker:
The Flakker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Shotgun is able to create explosive fireworks. The Flakker can be destructive if all the explosions manage to hit the target, however, since the explosions are scattered due to the widespread, it is unlikely that will happen. The Flakker is great for mobbing once you get your firing distance down. It also shoots pretty slow but the explosions pack a punch.
None, Fire, and Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
“Flak the world.”
- Slow Fire Rate
- Widespread of Explosions
- Fixed magazine size of 1 with an ammo consumption of 1 ammo per shot.
How to get the Flakker?:
The Flakker can be randomly obtained from any loot source but it has a 15% chance of dropping from Manvark who is located in Konrad’s Hold on Pandora.
- The Flakker occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The Flakker is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel.
- It uses a skin similar to that of the Unkempt Harold and the 88 Fragnum which appeared in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel respectively.
- “Flak” comes from the German word “Flugzeugabwehrkanone”, which literally meaning “aircraft defense cannon.” Since the First World War, it has been used as a generic term for both anti-aircraft guns and the rounds they fire.
- The flavor text is a reference to the word Frak from Battlestar Galactica, as in “Frak The World”.