About the Hellfire:
The Hellfire is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a really Dahl SMG. The Hellfire is always one of the better incendiary weapons in the game. It has a high fire rate and deals a lot of elemental damage.
Special Weapon Effect:
“We don’t need no… something…”
- Always incendiary.
- High elemental damage and elemental effect chance.
- High fire rate.
- Full-Auto. Alt-fire only changes the zoom of the scope.
How to get the Hellfire?:
The Hellfire has a high chance of dropping from Jabbermogwai who is located at the Voracious Canopy on Eden-6. You need to kill Jabbermogwai with an incendiary weapon.
The Drop Rate of the Hellfire is 100% When Killing Jabbermogwai with Fire
- With the March 12, 2020 hotfix the Hellfire received increased weapon damage and damage over time amount.
- The Hellfire is a returning weapon from Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- The flavor text refers to its flavor texts in the previous games, with “We don’t need no water…” in Borderlands, and “We don’t need no fire…” in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.