About the Hellfire :
The Hellfire is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a really Dahl SMG. The Hellfire is always one of the better incendiary weapons in the game. It has a high fire rate and deals a lot of elemental damage.
- Incendiary: Fire damage is strong against Flesh and can cause targets to burn. Burning deals high damage over a 5-second duration.
- Elemental Damage Guide
Special Weapon Effect:
“We don’t need no… something…”
- Always incendiary.
- High elemental damage and elemental effect chance.
- High fire rate.
- Full-Auto. Alt-fire only changes the zoom of the scope.
How do you get the Hellfire in Borderlands 3?
The Hellfire has a high chance of dropping from Jabbermogwai who is located at the Voracious Canopy on Eden-6. You need to kill Jabbermogwai with an incendiary weapon.
- Hotfix May 13, 2021
- Increased weapon DoT damage.
- Hotfix March 12, 2020
- Increased weapon damage by 40%.
- Increased damage over time by 125%.
- The Hellfire is a returning weapon from Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- The flavor text refers to its flavor texts in the previous games, with “We don’t need no water…” in Borderlands, and “We don’t need no fire…” in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.