About the Lyuda:
The Lyuda is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Sniper Rifle is one of the most powerful weapons in the game. Each bullet will split into 3 projectiles dealing a ton of damage, however, the split happens when the projectile has traveled a short distance. Therefore the Lyuda is best used for medium-range combat.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Spawns two additional projectiles, one on either side of the main projectile, after a certain distance. These additional projectiles will “fan out” from the main projectile.
Fire damage is strong against Flesh and can cause targets to burn. Burning deals high damage over a 5-second duration.
Corrosive damage is strong against Armor and causes targets to melt. Melting deals high damage over a 7-second duration.
Shock damage is strong against Shields and causes targets to be electrocuted. Electrocution deals very high damage over a 3-second duration.
Radiation damage can cause targets to become Irradiated. Irradiated enemies deal Aura Damage to nearby enemies for 8 seconds. If an Irradiated enemy dies, they explode, Irradiating any enemies damaged by the explosion.
How do you get the Lyuda in Borderlands 3?
The Lyuda can be obtained from any loot source and is a guaranteed reward for completing all of Zero’s Target of Opportunity missions. But it also has a 50% chance to drop from Tremendous Rex who spawns in the Cistern of Slaughter.
Is the Lyuda any good?
The Lyuda is a Top Tier weapon in Borderlands 3
- Hotfix May 13, 2021
- Increased mag size by 250%
- Hotfix – Aug 20, 2020
- Increased weapon damage +50%
- Decreased reload time
- Hotfix October 17, 2019
- Critical Damage Bonus decreased by 30%.
- Addressed a reported bug that an extra bullet was spawned in the center.
- The Lyuda is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2.
- The Lyuda occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
Related Legendary Weapons:
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?