About the Lyuda:
The Lyuda is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Sniper Rifle is one of the most powerful weapons in the game. Each bullet will split into 3 projectiles dealing a ton of damage, however, the split happens when the projectile has traveled a short distance. Therefore the Lyuda is best used for medium-range combat.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Spawns two additional projectiles, one on either side of the main projectile, after a certain distance. These additional projectiles will “fan-out” from the main projectile.
How to get the Lyuda?:
The Lyuda can be obtained from any loot source and is a guaranteed reward for completing all of Zero’s Target of Opportunity missions. But it also has an increased chance to drop from Tremendous Rex can spawn in the Cistern of Slaughter.
The Drop Rate of the Lyuda is 25%
- Hotfix May 13, 2021
- Increased mag size by 250%
- Hotfix – Aug 20, 2020
- Increased weapon damage +50%
- Decreased reload time
- Hotfix October 17, 2019
- Critical Damage Bonus decreased by 30%.
- Addressed a reported bug that an extra bullet was spawned in the center.