About the Nukem:
The Nukem is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. The name of this Torgue Rocket Launcher says it all. The Nukem drops a bomb that creates a massive explosion. The damage is great and the radius is insane, however, the projectile does arc and drops off heavily.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Fires an explosive projectile in a heavily arching trajectory
- Has a +1000 splash damage radius.
How to get the Nukem?:
The Nukem can be obtained in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, it has a 10% chance of dropping from the Loco Chantelle who is a target for the Crew Challange “Mayor’s Killer Look” he is located at the entrance of the VIP Tower.
- The Nukem is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel.
- The name “Nukem” is a reference to the franchise and character Duke Nukem, whose most recent game, Duke Nukem Forever, was developed by Gearbox Software.
- The flavor text refers to mentioning people, institutions or other things of importance in an off-hand and colloquial manner (in this case, Duke Nukem).