About the Quasar:
The Quasar is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Grenade is being manufactured by Tediore, Atlas, Hyperion, and Torgue. The only thing that changes is the delivery mechanic. The Quasar is an awesome shock grenade and probably one of the best grenade mods in the game.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Always shock.
- On Impact, the Quasar creates a singularity and releases arcs of electricity that chain to nearby enemies.
How to get the Quasar?:
The Quasar can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from the Wick and Warty who are located in Lectra City on Promethea.
- Tediore Quasar
- The Tediore version of the Quasar is a regular lobbed grenade and explodes shortly after impact.
- Atlas Quasar
- The Atlas version of the Quasar has the homing delivery mechanic.
- Hyperion Quasar
- The Hyperion version of the Quasar has the longbow/teleport delivery mechanic.
- Torgue Quasar
- The Torgue version of the Quasar is a regular lobbed grenade and explodes on impact.
- The Quasar is a returning grenade mod from Borderlands 2.
- The flavor text is a reference to the equation for matter-energy equivalence, E=mc², where ‘E’ is energy, ‘m’ is mass and ‘c’ is the speed of light.