About the Shredifier:
The Shredifier is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Assault Rifle does what it says, Speed Kills, because this Gatling gun has an extremely high fire rate. It Shreds through your enemies and your ammunition. while other Gatling guns need to spin up the Shredifier has almost no spool time. Because of the large ammo magazine size, you can burry your enemies in an avalanche of lead.
None, Cryo, Fire, Shock, Corrosive, Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
- Full-Auto / Random under-barrel attachment.
- High fire rate & mag size
- Spool time is quicker than on other Gatling gun-style weapons.
How to get the Shredifier?:
The Shredifier can be randomly obtained from any loot source but it has a high chance of dropping from Raging Titan who is located in The Slaughter Shaft.
The Drop Rate of the Shredifier is 12.5% on Mayhem 4+; 16.5% Otherwise
- Super-Prefix: Ads a “Double Chaingun” firing mode which gives you a +15% fire rate at the cost of accuracy and handling.
- Vladof: Can spawn with different firing modes: Grenade-Launcher, Shotgun, Bipod
- This gun returns from a previous game. The Borderlands 2 Shredifier was pretty good.
- The flavor text is based on the “Speed Kills” series by Michael Angelo Batio in 2003.
- The flavor text shares its name with the Borderlands “Speed Kills” achievement from the add-on, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx.