About the Skullmasher:
The Skullmasher is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Sniper Rifle fires a cluster of 5 bullets but will only cost 1 ammo per shot. If all projectiles connect the Skullmasher is capable of much higher raw damage output than most of its peers. The Skullmacher tends to have a lower accuracy for sniper rifles, therefore, it’s best used at mid-range or against very large enemies. The fire rate of the Skullmasher is great.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Makes your brain hurt.”
- Shoots 5 projectiles at the cost of 1 ammo per shot.
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Reduced accuracy.
How to get the Skullmasher?:
- The Skullmasher can be obtained from any boss in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. It has an increased chance of dropping from Eista who is located in Skittermaw Basin on Xylourgos.
- Hotfix – October 15, 2020
- 50% Increased weapon damage
- Increased weapon accuracy
- Reduced recoil
- The Skullmasher is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel.