About the Skullmasher:
The Skullmasher is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Sniper Rifle fires a cluster of 5 bullets but will only cost 1 ammo per shot. If all projectiles connect the Skullmasher is capable of much higher raw damage output than most of its peers. The Skullmacher tends to have a lower accuracy for sniper rifles, therefore, it’s best used at mid-range or against very large enemies. The fire rate of the Skullmasher is great.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Makes your brain hurt.”
- Shoots 5 projectiles at the cost of 1 ammo per shot.
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Reduced accuracy.
How to get the Skullmasher?:
- The Skullmasher can randomly be obtained from any suitable loot source in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. It has an 15% chance of dropping from Eista who is located in Skittermaw Basin on Xylourgos. However, if you feel Badass, you can also farm the Tink of Cunning on True Trials for a 50% drop chance.
- Hotfix – October 15, 2020
- 50% Increased weapon damage
- Increased weapon accuracy
- Reduced recoil
- The Skullmasher is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel.