About the Blast Master Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Slow and steady wins the arms race.”
- The longer Moze goes without reloading, the more splash damage she deals, up to a +100% bonus.
How to get the Blast Master Class Mod?:
The Blast Master has a 15% chance of dropping from King Gnasher who is located in the Ambermire on Eden-6.
- Pull the Holy Pin
- This skill allows Moze to score critical hits with grenades.
This skill allows Moze to regain a portion of her missing health for each enemy she damages with a thrown grenade.
- This skill allows Moze to regenerate ammo briefly whenever she scores a critical hit.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Blast Master Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- To reach the full effect of the damage bonus, Moze needs to refrain from reloading for 60 seconds.
- The effect is reset upon the beginning of reloading – canceling it will not prevent the splash damage bonus from resetting.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!