About the Bloodletter Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Ideas are bulletproof.”
- If Moze would be healed, she gains shields instead. If she would regenerate health, she also gains shield regeneration. Greatly increased shield recharge delay and reduced recharge rate.
How to get the Bloodletter Class Mod?:
The Bloodletter can be obtained during the Trial of Survival that is located in the Gradient of Dawn, it has a high chance of dropping from Skag of Survival.
- Thin Red Line
- This skill reduces Moze’s maximum health but increases her maximum shield capacity by the same amount.
- Desperate Measures
This skill increases Moze’s gun damage depending on how low her health is. The lower her health, the greater the bonus.
- Phalanx Doctrine
- This skill allows Moze to gain a stack of Phalanx Doctrine for a short time after she kills an enemy. For every stack of Phalanx Doctrine, Moze’s maximum shield capacity and gun damage are increased.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Bloodletter Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- With the Deathless Artifact, you can reduce your Health to 1 to take maximum advantage of the ‘Desperate Measures‘ bonus and increasing your shield even further.
- Since your Health is low, having a Stop-Gap shield equipped can be very useful as it protects your life points on shield break.
- The flavor text is a reference to a quote by V in the 2006 film V for Vendetta.