About the Boogeyman:
The Boogeyman is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Sniper has a high fire rate and chance to not consume ammo. When you kill an enemy it has a chance to spawn a skull aka Boogeyman. These will home into a nearby target and chain towards other enemies. The Skull deals grenade damage.
The Boogeyman is a great sniper for Moze because it deals splash damage on the other Vault Hunters it kinda falls flat in that perspective.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Comin’ ta GET’CHA!”
- Chance to spawn a Boogeyman on kill.
- High chance to not consume ammo.
How to get the Boogeyman?
The Boogeyman is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Boogeyman from the Loot Room at Dam, WTF / location G on the map.
Boogeyman Drop Rates:
- Dam, WTF Loot Room: 15.9 – 19%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
Related Legendary Weapons:
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!