About the Bounty Hunter Class Mod:
The Bounty Hunter is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This is a good all-round Beastmaster Class Mod that rewards you for dealing damage. Because of its legendary effect, it allows you to keep a high DPS. Generally, you would have to kill an enemy to trigger the tier 1, “Interplanetary Stalker”, skill to gain a bonus damage stack. With the Bounty Hunter Class Mod, you can trigger this effect by simply dealing damage to a target. This is very useful for boss fights since you don’t really have the means to gain those stacks. And because bosses are treated as humans, beasts, and robotics with this class mod, you can deal good damage with the “Hunters Eye” skill. So if you are farming bosses you should equip the Bounty Hunter Class Mod that has a lot of +Hunters Eye skills.
Special Weapon Effect:
“The world is made up of two classes – the hunter and the huntees.”
- FL4K has a 3% chance to activate any purchased Hunt Kill Skill when dealing gun damage. Bosses are now treated as humans, beasts, and robotics for FL4K’s Hunt Skills.
How to get the Bounty Hunter?:
The Bounty Hunter has a 15% chance of dropping from Lt. Preston who is located in the Tazendeer Ruins on Nekrotafeyo.
- Hunter’s Eye
- This skill gives FL4K specific combat bonuses against different types of enemies
- The Most Dangerous Game
This skill gives FL4K a bonus to critical hit damage, gun damage, and weapon handling, and also increases pet damage for a time after they kill a Badass or stronger enemy. It also grants FL4K a cash reward upon killing said, enemy.
- This skill allows FL4K and their pet to gain a Frenzy stack when the pet deals damage to an enemy. FL4K and the pet gain increased damage for each stack of Frenzy. The stacks will start to decay a few seconds after the pet stops doing damage.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll Bounty Hunter Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The flavor text is a quote from the 1924 short story “The Most Dangerous Game”.