About the Breaker Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“The closer we are to danger, the further we are from harm.”
- Amara gains damage reduction. This bonus is based on the distance to the enemy. The closer the enemy, the greater the bonus.
How to get the Breaker?:
The Breaker can be obtained during the Trial of Survival in the Gradient of Dawn, it has a 50% chance of dropping from Skag of Survival.
- Personal Space
- This skill gives Amara’s weapon shots a damage bonus based on the distance to the target. The closer the target, the greater the bonus.
- Jab Cross
This skill gives Amara a bonus to Action Skill damage and gun damage for a short time after she deals melee damage to an enemy.
- Find Your Center
- This skill increases Amara’s melee damage, and temporarily increases the range of her melee attacks after she uses her Action Skill.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Breaker Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Siren Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The flavor text and the effect is in reference to a plan the Fellowship of the Ring did and a quote Pippin said from the movie The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers