None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Cryo, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
After this everything will be mere fuss.
The Bronco Buster will grant you a +75% Max Health passive boost. Also, when your Ward is full, you will receive +5% Max Health Regen/s
How to get the Bronco Buster?
- You can obtain the Bronco Buster randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
The Bronco Buster can spawn with 1 Shield Component. There are 17 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- FLEET: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is depleted.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- ROID: +20% Melee Damage while Ward is depleted
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.
- VAGABOND: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is full.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands