The Buffmeister is a very powerful utility spell as it empowers your Fatemaker. This magic spell is very popular with the various character builds.
There is one thing you should look out for with this spell and that’s the additional words at the bottom of the item card. Because each word adds a different power to the spell. A Buffmeister with “PEW!” + “ZAP!” is very popular but look what you need to empower your build.
Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
The Buffmeister adds elemental Bonus Damage to All Damage Dealt and grants 3 Stat Buffs – that are listed on the item card – for a short time.
- All Buffmeisters:
- +98% Movement Speed
- “Zap!” Buffmeisters:
- +120% Spell Damage
- “Bonk!” Buffmeisters:
- +120% Melee Damage
- “Kchow!” Buffmeisters:
- +120% Ability Damage
- +98.4% Ability Crit Chance
- “Pew!” Buffmeisters:
- +98% Handling, Accuracy, Recoil
- +38.5% Fire Rate
- +60% Reload Speed
How to get the Buffmeister?
- You can obtain the Buffmeister randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206a
- Buffmeister would calculate bonus damage incorrectly while equipped as Spellshot’s secondary spell. (You could increase the Buffmeister’s boost by equipping a spell with a higher base damage)