The Bunny is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2. This is a Tediore rocket launcher features a pink paint job with a feral-looking rabbit decal on the side. Instead of rocketing away, as with most Tediore rocket launchers, it skips and bounces along the ground, leaving explosives behind as it travels. Like other Tediore rocket launchers, the Bunny will conserve ammo; upon reload, it will only subtract how many shots were fired instead of the whole magazine.
Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Slag, or Explosive
Special Weapon Effects:
- When reloaded it drops out active grenades at random while bouncing like a rabbit leaping.
How to get the Bunny?:
You can get the Bunny randomly from any obtainable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from any “chubby” enemy.
- The bounce path is affected by terrain.
- Caution should be used when reloading (either manually or auto-reload) in any close quarters, as the weapon can explode lethally nearby, more so than most other Tediore weapons. (It’s all too easy to take fatal damage in Marcus’ Target Practice, for example.)
- The Bunny’s reload damage, including the grenades it spawns while being thrown, is boosted by grenade damage bonuses.
- The grenades dropped and the final explosion of the launcher will harm the character. Care to avoid the bouncing launcher is recommended, considering the erratic path the Bunny tends to have on uneven terrain.