The Calamity is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Valota and is part of the base game. The Calamity is a great mobbing Armor as it increases your damage for every enemy that you hit.
Special Legendary Effect
Silenced by the solar winds.
- Increases your Fire Damage by +10% for each unique enemy hit for a short time.
- This effect stacks up to 10 times.
How to get the Calamity?
- You can obtain the Calamity randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Oculus, which is the Oblisk Boss located in Sunfang Oasis, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes.
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The red text is a line from the 2017 song Solar by heavy metal band Northlane.