About the Carrier:
The Carrier is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. The bullets of this Atlas Assault Rifle will spawn 2 additional projectiles when they hit a target. The additional projectiles bounce off terrain and home into nearby targets. Because the bullets of the Carrier have decreased travel speed, the Alternate fire mode of Atlas weapons that lets you mark enemies will be very useful.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I have arrived.”
- Bullets that hit an enemy spawn two additional projectiles capable of bouncing off terrain that then homes in on the nearest enemy after a short delay, including the original target.
- Reduced projectile speed.
- Spawns with 1 of these Atlas Alt-Fire modules:
- Tracking Puck
- Tracking Grenade
- Tracking Darts
- None: Physical Damage is useful against everything. It has no special properties but also does not suffer weaknesses.
- Elemental Damage Guide
- Hotfix – Aug 6, 2020
- Increased weapon damage by 50%
- Hotfix – October 10, 2019
- Increased weapon damage by 60%