About the Chupa’s Organ:
The Chupa’s Organ is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Grenade Mod is produced by Hyperion and Atlas and reminds me of the ‘Cerebral Bore’ from the video game, Turok 2. It’s a homing grenade that will attach to your enemy and drill out their guts and then explode. In Borderlands 3 it looks to do the same but it actually heals you during the process. Compared to other transfusion grenades the Chupa’s Organ actually does a decent amount of healing. You can stick multiple of these grenades to a single enemy. The Chupa’s Organ can bypass shields and goes for the health bar right away.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Sticks to enemies
- Ignore Shields
- Drains their health and heals you or a nearby buddy in the process.
How to get the Chupa’s Organ?:
The Chupa’s Organ can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from Chupacabratch who is located on Athenas.
- Hyperion: Has a Longbow delivery mechanic
- Atlas: Has a Homing delivery mechanic
- The Chupa’s Organ can spawn with a ‘divider’ part, meaning you get 2 for the price of 1.
- The flavor text is a Spanish word which means “male goat.” It refers to the boss who drops it, whose namesake, Chupacabra, translates literally to “goat sucker” in Spanish.
- “Male goat” is the literal meaning of the word, but it’s not the typical use of the word. Contextually, “cabrón” can be anything from a term of endearment to an insult. In the United States, it is usually translated as “asshole,” while its connotation can be very different in other regions.