About the Chupa’s Organ:
The Chupa’s Organ is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Grenade Mod is produced by Hyperion and Atlas and reminds me of the ‘Cerebral Bore’ from the video game, Turok 2. It’s a homing grenade that will attach to your enemy and drill out their guts and then explode. In Borderlands 3 it looks to do the same but it actually heals you during the process. Compared to other transfusion grenades the Chupa’s Organ actually does a decent amount of healing. You can stick multiple of these grenades to a single enemy. The Chupa’s Organ can bypass shields and goes for the health bar right away.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Sticks to enemies
- Ignore Shields
- Drains their health and heals you or a nearby buddy in the process.
How to get the Chupa’s Organ?:
The Chupa’s Organ can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from Chupacabratch who is located on Athenas.
- Hyperion: Has a Longbow delivery mechanic
- Atlas: Has a Homing delivery mechanic
- The Chupa’s Organ can spawn with a ‘divider’ part, meaning you get 2 for the price of 1.
- The flavor text is a Spanish word which means “male goat.” It refers to the boss who drops it, whose namesake, Chupacabra, translates literally to “goat sucker” in Spanish.
- “Male goat” is the literal meaning of the word, but it’s not the typical use of the word. Contextually, “cabrón” can be anything from a term of endearment to an insult. In the United States, it is usually translated as “asshole,” while its connotation can be very different in other regions.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?