About the Clairvoyance:
The Clairvoyance is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Assault Rifle is pretty strong although it suffers from a slow fire rate. Unless you have a Gatlin gun version of the Clairvoyance, this weapon is a beast! You can lookout for a masher version if that’s your thing.
Special Weapon Effect:
“A broken smile beneath her whispered wings.”
- Always Cryo
- Critical hits, place a stick bomb onto the target. When the sticky bomb explodes a projectile will ricochet.
- In case there are multiple Stick Bombs they will detonate simultaneously.
How to get the Clairvoyance?:
- The Clairvoyance has an increased chance of dropping from Kritchy who is located in Cursehaven on Xylourgas. It is the Legendary Hunt monster on this map.
- BEWARE! Don’t kill Kritchy to fast because if you kill it as soon as it spawns the loot will drop in the void.
- The Clairvoyance is an awesome rifle for a crit FL4K build.
- Clairvoyance Masher cuts the base damage in half but shoots 4 projectiles for the price of 2 ammo per shot.
- Gatlin’ Clairvoyance has a slight lower base damage but turns this assault rifle into an automatic weapon. This will negate the slow fire rate of this weapon.
- Hotfix – December 17, 2020
- Increase weapon damage by 43%
- The red flavor text is a quote from the movie, The Mothman Prophecies.