About the Clairvoyance :
The Clairvoyance is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Assault Rifle is very strong and one of the best weapons you can get from DLC2. Projectiles will also explode when scoring a critical hit. Sadly, these explosions don’t deal splash damage. Another downside of the Clairvoyance is that it suffers from a slow fire rate. Unless you have a Gatlin gun version of the Clairvoyance.
Gatlin’ Clairvoyance has a slightly lower base damage but turns this single-shot rifle into an automatic weapon. That will negate the slow fire rate of this weapon.
You can lookout for a masher version if that’s your thing. Clairvoyance Masher cuts the base damage in half but shoots 4 projectiles for the price of 2 ammo per shot.
Special Weapon Effect:
“A broken smile beneath her whispered wings.”
- Always Cryo
- Critical hits, place a stick bomb onto the target. When the sticky bomb explodes a projectile will ricochet.
- In case there are multiple Stick Bombs they will detonate simultaneously.
- Cryo: Cryo damage slows enemies and eventually freezing them. Cryo efficiency is the percentage of damage dealt that is applied as Cryo, at 100% efficiency, enemies will freeze at 20% health. Frozen enemies are unable to move and take 3x Melee damage
- Elemental Damage Guide
How do you get the Clairvoyance in Borderlands 3?
The Clairvoyance has a 25% chance of dropping from Kritchy who is located in Cursehaven on Xylourgas. It is the Legendary Hunt monster on this map.
BEWARE! Don’t kill Kritchy to fast because if you kill it as soon as it spawns the loot will drop in the void.
- Stickies do not benefit from Splash or AoE bonuses.
- The weapon doesn’t benefit from bonus elements.
- Stickies and ricochet bullets receive the same bonuses as the original bullet.