The Claw is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Kleave and is part of the base game. The Claw is great for Companion Builds as it converts the damage type and increases the effectiveness. This armor lets you specialize in the various elements depending on the version you obtained.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
One fish, two fish; red dragon, blue dragon.
- The Claw Armor converts all your Companion’s Damage into <Element> Damage.
- Additionally, enemies damaged by your Companion take +20% increased <Element> Damage for 6 seconds.
Armor Elemental Prefix
- Tiger Claw: Fire Damage
- Storm Claw: Lightning Damage
- Mantis Claw: Poison Damage
- Turquoise Claw: Frost Damage
- Scarlet Claw: Dark Magic Damage
How to get the Claw?
- You can obtain the Claw randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Obsidian Wyvern, which is the Oblisk Boss located in Tangle Drift, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes.
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The red text parodies the Dr. Seuss book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.