About the Cold Warrior Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“A song of ice and radiation and acid and lightning and fire.”
- When an enemy is frozen, a random status effect is applied.
How to get the Cold Warrior?:
The Cold Warrior has a 50% chance of dropping from Tremendous Rex who is located in the Cistern of Slaughter.
- Trick of the Light
- This skill allows Zane’s attacks to deal additional cryo damage to enemies who are not targeting him. The bonus damage is based on the initial damage dealt.
- Ready for Action
This skill increases the recharge rate and decreases the recharge delay of Zane’s shield.
- This skill gives Zane a bonus to gun damage for each of his active Action Skills.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Cold Warrior Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The flavor text is a reference to A Song of Ice and Fire, the series of fantasy novels behind the television serial drama Game of Thrones.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?