About the Cold Warrior Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“A song of ice and radiation and acid and lightning and fire.”
- When an enemy is frozen, a random status effect is applied.
How to get the Cold Warrior?:
The Cold Warrior has a high chance of dropping from Tremendous Rex who is located in the Cistern of Slaughter.
- Trick of the Light
- This skill allows Zane’s attacks to deal additional cryo damage to enemies who are not targeting him. The bonus damage is based on the initial damage dealt.
- Ready for Action
This skill increases the recharge rate and decreases the recharge delay of Zane’s shield.
- This skill gives Zane a bonus to gun damage for each of his active Action Skills.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Cold Warrior Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The flavor text is a reference to A Song of Ice and Fire, the series of fantasy novels behind the television serial drama Game of Thrones.