About the Conductor Class Mod:
The Conductor is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Operative Class Mod allows you to extend your action skill duration and deal additional shock damage based on the amount of action skill duration you have left.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Half a league onward.”
- Zane gains up to 25% Bonus Shock Damage based on his remaining action skill duration. The more duration remaining, the greater the bonus. This effect stacks.
How to get the Conductor?:
The Conductor can be obtained in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC as a world drop.
- Good Misfortune
- Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases Zane’s Action Skill Duration. This skill has diminishing returns. Up to 5% max duration Duration Return
- Borrowed Time
- Zane gains increased Action Skill Duration for every active Action Skill. 30% Action Skill Duration per active Action Skill
- Zane gains increased Action Skill Cooldown Rate. This bonus is based on the amount of shield he has. The more percent full, the greater the bonus. Up to 4% Action Skill Cooldown Rate.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Conductor Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The red flavor text is a reference to The Charge of the Light Brigade (1854) poem by Alfred Tennyson
- Hotfix October 8, 2020
- Increased the damage bonus