About the Cosmic Stalker Class Mod:
The Cosmic Stalker is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Beastmaster Class Mod is all about the hunt as it increases FL4K’s Hunter Skills which are also some of FL4K’s most powerful DPS skills. The Cosmic Stalker Class Mod is good for mobbing and with a lot of skill points in the “Interplanetary Stalker” skill, it’s also great for builds that focus on the Rakk Attack action skill.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Like a bird from the snare of the fowler…”
- FL4K’s Hunt skill power is increased by 25%.
How to get the Cosmic Stalker?:
The Cosmic Stalker can be obtained during the Trial of Instinct in the Wayward Tether, it has a high chance of dropping from the Tyrant of Instinct.
- Interplanetary Stalker
- This skill allows FL4K to gain a stack of Interplanetary Stalker each time they kill an enemy. Each Interplanetary Stalker stack increases all damage dealt by FL4K and their pet.
- Hunter’s Eye
This skill gives FL4K specific combat bonuses against different types of enemies.
- Big Game
- This skill increases the effectiveness and duration of FL4K’s Hunter Skills (skills categorized as “Hunter (Kill) Skill” in their descriptions).
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll Cosmic Stalker Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.