About the Critical Mass:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Trigger finger’s gettin’ tired over here!”
- On kill from a Critical Hit, 100% of ammo is returned to Zane’s mag.
How to get the Critical Mass?:
The Critical Mass Class Mod is a Director’s Cut exclusive Legendary. You can farm one from The Seer in Scryer’s Crypt this is the final boss in Ava’s Murder Mystery Missions. Zane has a 40.8% chance of getting one, while other Vault Hunters only have a 6.1% chance to get this legendary class mod.
Variants of the Critical Mass class mod grants the following bonuses:
- Déjà Vu
- Whenever Zane kills an enemy with a Critical Hit, there is a chance for 1 ammo to be added to his magazine.
- Chance to add ammo: 10%
- Domino Effect
- Whenever Zane scores a Critical Hit, he gains increased Fire Rate and Reload Speed for a short time. If he scores a Critical Hit with his Action Skill, he doubles this effect.
- Reload Speed: +4%
- Fire Rate: +3%
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Playing Dirty
- Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives next five shots a chance to fire one additional projectile.
- Extra Shot Chance: +10% / +20% / +30% / +40% / +50%
- Red flavor text is a quote from Zane