About the Critical Thug:
The Critical Thug is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Shotgun is great for mobbing as critical hits will ricochet to nearby enemies. The projectiles are affected by gravity and therefore have a small arc to them. While it’s a Torgue weapon it doesn’t have the sticky mode.
Special Weapon Effect:
“No shooting at parties!”
- Critical Hit Damage ricochets to every nearby enemy.
- 200% Critical Hit Damage
How to get the Critical Thug?
The Critical Thug is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Critical Thug from the Loot Room at Seepage & Creepage / location A on the map.
Critical Thug Drop Rates:
- Seepage & Creepage Loot Room: 23.3% – 32.8%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%