Special Legendary Effect
Kill him! He’s not that important anyways.
The Cursed Wit will grant you two boosts while it’s depleted.
- Damage Reduction +17%
- Up to +100% Damage Dealt the closer you are to the target
How to get the Cursed Wit?
- You can obtain the Cursed Wit randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Ribula who is the final boss in Snoring Valley as he is the dedicated loot source for the Cursed Wit.
The Cursed Wit can spawn with 1 Shield Component. There are 13 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- AMP: While Full, shots drain 30% Ward for 20% Gun Damage.
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- FLEET: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is depleted.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- ROID: +20% Melee Damage while Ward is depleted
- SAFE-SPACE: Knocks back all enemies on Ward break
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands