About the Dark Army:
The Dark Army is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Tediore SMG is fun as it kinda works like the OPQ system. Because when you have this weapon equipped it will summon 1 but an army of drones. As these fly beside you, they will assist you with shooting your target. When you reload the drones have increased Damage and gain the Elemental Damage Type of your weapon for a short time. Very fun to use. Yes, Zane’s clone will also summon its own army.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I am the gun.”
- Summons an army of drones.
- On Reload, drones have increased Damage and gain the Elemental Damage Type of your weapon for a short time.
How to get the Dark Army?
The Dark Army is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Dark Army from the Loot Room at Madwidth Power / location B on the map.
Dark Army Drop Rates:
- Madwidth Power Loot Room: 13.3 – 18.6%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%