About the DE4DEYE Class Mod:
The DE4DEYE is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Beastmaster Class Mod is for you sniper enthusiasts but that may not come as a surprise with the name DE4DEYE. You want this class mod with a lot of additional “Two F4ng” skills. In combination with this, you want to use single projectile snipers as this will double your damage. With multi-pellet weapons, the additional projectile is just 1 additional projectile that has a low damage number and therefore less effective.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Cut them down to size.”
- FL4K and their pets deal 35% increased damage to enemies above 75% health.
How to get the DE4DEYE?:
The DE4DEYE has a high chance of dropping from Vice. He is a pet dragon of the Mother of Grogans. Who is located at The Anvil on Eden-6.
- Two F4ng
- This skill gives FL4K a chance to fire one additional projectile with every shot.
- Go for the Eyes!
This skill allows FL4K’s pet to score an automatic critical hit with the first melee attack against an enemy. This attack gains increased critical damage.
- The Fast and the Furryous
- This skill gives FL4K increased gun damage and movement speed, and increases pet damage while they are above half health.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll DE4DEYE Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.