The Deathless Mantle is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Swifft and is part of the base game. The Deathless Mantle is an Armor that allows you to manipulate the game and gain bonuses from it. By equipping the Deathless Mantle you trick the game into thinking your health is low and therefore other elements in the game will activate.
Special Legendary Effect
- Reserve all but 1 Health, returning 150% as Ward Capacity.
- Ward Regeneration is reduced by 50%.
How to get the Deathless Mantle?
- You can obtain the Deathless Mantle randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Death Rattler, which is the Oblisk Boss located in The Fearamid, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter rings will trigger when health is below 50%
- Graveborn’s Skill “Lord of Edes” increases your damage the lower your health.
- Don’t use the Deathless Mantle in combination with the Spellshot’s “Glass Cannon” skill as your shield won’t automatically recharge.
- The red text references a repeated boast from the character Syrio Forel in the 2011-2019 HBO television series Game of Thrones: “What do we say to the god of death? Not today!”