About the Deathrattle:
The Deathrattle is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian Artifact helps you get back into the fight. You will receive 1 free out of Fight for Your Life card when you have the Deathrattle equipped. Also, every time you score a Second Wind, you gain increased Damage and Fire Rate for 60 seconds.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I always hated you the most.”
- Instead of dying, get one automatic Second Wind. Resets on death when Deathrattle is equipped.
- Every Second Wind grants increased Damage and Fire Rate for 60 seconds
How to get the Deathrattle?
The Deathrattle is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Deathrattle from the Loot Room in Dreadnought Drydock / location C on the map.
Deathrattle Drop Rates:
- Dreadnought Drydock Loot Room: 23.3% – 32.8%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%