The Deliverance is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2. This Tediore Shotgun is weird! Unlike other Tediore weapons, you won’t throw this weapon in an arc upon reloading but the Deliverance will fly slowly towards your enemy. During its flight, the shotgun will continue to shoot at its enemy. Once it reaches the enemy or after a certain set distance, it will explode. If you enemy dies before the Deliverance reaches it, the gun will search out another enemy to aim towards. Very cool
Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Slag, or None
Special Weapon Effects:
Kiki got a shotgun
Reload-thrown weapon continues to fire after thrown and homes in on targets. Low burst damage upon impact.
How to get the Deliverance?:
- You can get the Deliverance randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Tumbaa located in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.
- Tumbaa has been spotted spawning in different areas of the Preserve, but typically near the entrance of the Natural Selection Annex building on the east side of the Preserve.
- Tumbaa is not a guaranteed spawn.
- When reloaded, the Deliverance continues to fire on its own, even if the magazine is depleted. The number of times that the weapon fires while in flight has no effect on the damage of the final explosion.
- This gun makes it easier to get the High-Flying Hurler achievement, as the Deliverance will track and pursue all enemies, including flying ones, and it does not need to kill with an explosion to get the achievement.
- Due to its unique homing mid-air firing capabilities, the Deliverance can be extremely useful against rakk and surveyors.
- Shots fired by the Deliverance while it is reloading do not cause Zer0 to exit Decepti0n, nor do they receive the bonus from Decepti0n.
- The shots fired by the Deliverance while it is reloading can receive bonus damage from amp shields.
- The Deliverance will not target cloaked enemies, such as stalkers or Hyperion Infiltrators, until they uncloak.
- The Deliverance will attempt to take the shortest path to the nearest enemy, this can cause it to become trapped in corners as it bounces around.
- The combination of Fast Hands and a high reload speed modifier makes it possible to have multiple instances of Deliverance targetting an enemy, drastically increasing damage per second (DPS).
- The Deliverance’s reload damage is boosted by grenade damage bonuses.
- The amount of damage that comes from the shots fired while reloading is unaffected by remaining bullet capacity, as is the amount of shots fired.
- A single Gentle Deliverance is unlocked through the use of a SHiFT code included in the Diamond Plate Loot Chest. The weapon’s caption reads “Flying death and Miyazaki references. What’s not to love?”
- The Deliverance, its flavor text, and the weapon’s behaviour are references to the movie “Kiki’s Delivery Service“.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!