About the Devils Foursum:
The Devils Foursum is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Pistol shoots 3 projectiles that spread out and then come together in 1 big explosion. It’s a pretty good gun but you have to get the distance between you and your target just right. You can aim for the floor as these projectiles deal a lot of splash damage. If you have a shield that’s immune to the element of the Devils Foursum you can even use this weapon at point-blank and bypass the self-damage.
None, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
“I love it when a plan comes together.”
- The Devils Foursum fires 3 projectiles per shot with the projectiles arc out to the left, right, and up before reconnecting and exploding.
- Increased splash radius.
How to get the Devils Foursum?:
The Devils Foursum can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from Psychobillies who are located in the Ambermire on Eden-6.
The Drop Rate of the Devils Foursumis 10%
- A Shock version of the Devils Foursum has great synergy with the legendary Transformer shield as you become immune to the self-damage.
- A Radiation version of the Devils Foursum has great synergy with the legendary Red Suit shield as you become immune to the self-damage.
- Hotfix – June 10, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 33%
- Increased damage radius by 100%
- Its name is a play on the phrase “devil’s three-way,” a three-way with two men.
- Its color scheme is evocative of Unkempt Harold, a legendary Torgue pistol in Borderlands 2 which also featured splitting projectiles.
- The flavor text is the catchphrase of John “Hannibal” Smith from the 1983 television series The A-Team.