The Diamond Gauntlets is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Valota and is part of the base game. The Diamond Gauntlet increases your power while standing still. There is a risk/reward element at play here as you will make yourself an easy target while you gain the Armor’s bonuses.
Special Legendary Effect
Elemental Damage only goes up.
While standing still, gain 50% increased Critical Hit Chance, Dark Magic Efficiency, and <Element> Damage.
How to get the Diamond Gauntlets?
- You can obtain the Diamond Gauntlets randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Chaos Chamber Bosses, this includes Named Enemies, Oblisk Bosses, and Regular Bosses, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The armor’s name and red text parody online investment communities. “Diamond hands” is slang describing an investor who stays the course and never panics or sells, and “Stocks [sometimes ‘stonks’] only go up” is a popular meme.