About the Dragon Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
- Whenever Amara kills an enemy with a melee attack, her Action Skill Augment is triggered.
How to get the Dragon?:
The Dragon can be obtained in the Trial of Cunning on the Ghostlight Beacon, it normally has a 100% chance of dropping from Tink of Cunning, however, on Mayhem 4 or above this gets reduced to 50%.
- Do Harm
- This skill allows Amara to gain stacks of Rush when killing enemies. Activating her Action Skill consumes all Rush stacks and the skill gains a damage bonus for every stack consumed for a short time.
Whenever Amara kills an enemy with a gun or her Action Skill, she creates a homing projectile that seeks out a new enemy and deals elemental damage of the same type as her Action Skill element. Any overkill damage is added to the projectile’s damage.
- This skill increases the cooldown rate of Amara’s Action Skill.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Dragon Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Siren Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.