Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Choke them with your chains.
The Dry’l’s Fury has a secondary firing mode that shoots out a slow-moving orb that deals lightning damage. When you shoot the Orb it will stop moving and will deal damage to nearby enemies. Additionally, a chain of lightning will attach itself to a nearby enemy.
You can shoot the lightning Orb up to 5 times and each time it will deal splash damage and add a lightning chain. Additionally, with each shot of the lighting orb’s taser receives +100% Damage.
How to get the Dry’l’s Fury?
- You can obtain the Dry’l’s Fury randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Dry’l’s Fury who is the final boss in The Godswell as it is the weapon’s dedicated loot source. Travel to the Drowned Abyss and then use the “Dry’l’s Gallery” fast travel location, from there you can easily access Godswell.
- You can use the Buffmeister to increase the Orb’s damage.
- The Orb damage works great when used against multiple enemies.
- Chains also work against enemies that are behind over.
- The explosion of the Orb can down you.
- Hotfix 220.127.116.11g
- General Sniper Rifle Buff: +20% Damage