About the Elementalist Class Mod:
The Elementalist is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Siren Class Mod is for the true brawler among us. You gain various bonuses for getting in close and using melee attacks.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Firmly grasp it.”
- When Amara Phasegrasps an enemy, her action skill element is applied to all nearby enemies.
How to get the Elementalist?:
The Elementalist can be obtained during the Trial of Supremacy in the Hall Obsidian, it has a 50% chance of dropping from Sera of Supremacy.
- A status effect caused by Amara now has a chance to spread to nearby enemies.
This skill converts a portion of damage dealt by Amara’s weapons into elemental damage of the same type as her Action Skill element.
- Violent Tapestry
- This skill allows Amara to gain stacks of Rush when inflicting status effects. Activating her Action Skill consumes all Rush stacks, and her chance of inflicting status effects is increased for every stack consumed for a short time.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Elementalist Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Siren Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The red flavor text is a (Jellyfishing) quote from Spongebob S1E3: