The Emperor is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2. This Dahl SMG is good for mid-to-long range. It has the ability to fire a large burst of bullets in a short period of time while staying pretty accurate. The Emperor is a decent weapon for getting multiple critical hits on an enemy from a moderate distance.
Shock, Incendiary, Corrosive, Slag, or None
Special Weapon Effects:
you know… for him.
- Increased magazine size.
- Increased damage.
- Reduced fire rate.
- Delivers a burst of 6 bullets (7 if all parts are Dahl-manufactured) to the target at reliable recoil.
- Very fast accuracy recovery.
How to get the Emperor?:
- You can get the Emperor randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Assassin Wot, Assassin Oney, Assassin Reeth, or Assassin Rouf in Southpaw Steam & Power and Digistruct Peak.
- The Emperor’s stats were improved via a hotfix on October 15th, 2013 as part of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt. The magazine size of all variants was increased by 8, while its listed damage was increased by 8%. This change has since been made permanent as of Patch 1.8.
- The red text is a reference to the tabletop game Warhammer 40,000. “For the Emperor!” is a war cry of the soldiers of the Imperium of Man, ruled by the God-Emperor of Mankind.
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!