About the Eternal Flame:
The Eternal Flame is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This legendary Gunner class mod has the potential to keep your action skill up all the time.
Special Weapon Effect:
“In measures being kindled and in measures going out.”
- Whenever Moze ignites an enemy she has a 15% chance to reset her action skill.
How to get the Eternal Flame?:
The Eternal Flame Class Mod is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, it has an increased chance to spawn in the red chest located at section G.
Eternal Flame Drop Rates
- Dam, WTF Loot Room: 12.5% – 15%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
Variants of the Eternal Flame class mod grants the following bonuses:
- Really Big Guns:
- Iron Bear gains increased Damage
- Iron Bear Damage: +4%
- Nitrotrinadium Engines
- Iron Bear gains increased Maximum Fuel and Action SKill Cooldown Rate.
- Maximum Fuel: +5%
- Action Skill Cooldown Rate: +4%
The Class Mod’s special ability lets you somewhat use ASS/ASE anointments with Moze as Iron Cub can blow itself up with its grenade launcher and you can ignite enemies to regain your action skill to trigger the effects.