About the Executor Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.”
- When an enemy is killed, Zane gains increased accuracy, handling, critical hit damage, status effect damage, and status effect chance
How to get the Executor?:
The Executor can be obtained from Baron Noggin who is located in the Meridian Metroplex on Promethea. But you can also get it as a “world drop” from any suitable loot source.
- Good Misfortune
- This skill increases the duration of Zane’s Action Skills after he kills an enemy. This effect has diminishing returns.
- Playing Dirty
After Zane kills an enemy, each of his next five shots has a chance to fire one additional projectile.
- Violent Violence
- This skill increases Zane’s fire rate for a short time after he kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Executor Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The special effect of this class mod is boosted by Death Follows Close.
- The elemental effect damage bonus is 20%.
- The flavor text is a quote from James Norman Mattis with the full quote being “be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.”
- Hotfix October 8, 2020
- Increased stat bonuses