About the Executor Class Mod:
The Executor is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Operative Class Mod boosts a lot of good skills but only if you manage to get a kill or trigger it with Seein’ Red. Because everytime you activate this kill skill, you gains increased accuracy, handling, critical hit damage, status effect damage, and status effect chance
Special Weapon Effect:
“Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.”
- +20% Cryo Damage
- +11% Cryo Efficiency
- Kill Skill: (lasts 8s)
- +75% Crit Damage
- +86% Accuracy
- +86% Handling
- +28% Cryo Damage (20% ➜ 28%)
- +15.4% Cryo Efficiency (11% ➜ 15.4%)
How to get the Executor?:
The Executor has a 15% chance of dropping from Baron Noggin who is located in the Meridian Metroplex on Promethea. But you can also get it as a “world drop” from any suitable loot source.
- Good Misfortune
- This skill increases the duration of Zane’s Action Skills after he kills an enemy. This effect has diminishing returns.
- Playing Dirty
After Zane kills an enemy, each of his next five shots has a chance to fire one additional projectile.
- Violent Violence
- This skill increases Zane’s fire rate for a short time after he kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Executor Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The special effect of this class mod is boosted by Death Follows Close.
- The elemental effect damage bonus is 20%.
- The flavor text is a quote from James Norman Mattis with the full quote being “be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.”
- The quote was popularized in the Meet the Sniper video from Team Fortress 2.
- Hotfix October 8, 2020
- Increased stat bonuses