About the Faisor:
The Faisor is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Vladof Assault Rifle is basically 2 weapons in 1. You got a good full-auto rifle and an even stronger shotgun. The projectiles move a bit slower, so you have to predict where your opponent is going. While the Faisor was already a decent weapon on Mayhem Level 4, with the March 5, 2020 update, this item became even stronger.
None, Fire, Corrosive, Shock, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Set Faisors to kill.”
- Alt-Fire is always Shotgun
How to get the Faisor?:
The Faisor can randomly be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from the Atomic who is located in Tazendeer Ruins on Nekrotafeyo.
The Drop Rate of the Faisor is 10%
- With the March 5, 2020 update, the Faisor received a massive buff.
- Increased the number of shotgun projectiles from 6 to 8
- Increased the reload time of the under-barrel shotgun (the rate at which the under-barrel shotgun refills ammo)
- Increased weapon damage on both firing modes