The Fatale is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. This Hyperion SMG reaches its peak accuracy faster than most other Hyperion SMGs, even those of similar or higher levels. Its large magazine, high maximum accuracy, and critical hit damage bonus make it an excellent choice for almost any combat situation. The Fatale is good for picking up Second Wind when you are in ‘Fight for your life’ mode. Its only real drawback is that it is weak against Cryo-resistant enemies, which are particularly prevalent on True Vault Hunter Mode or higher.
Special Weapon Effects:
Always Cryo Element. Increased accuracy, magazine size and critical hit damage, greatly increased recoil reduction rate.
How to get the Fatale ?:
The Fatale can be obtained randomly from any suitable loot source, but has an increased chance to drop from Drongo Bones located in Outlands Canyon.
How to Grind the Fatale ?:
You can use the Grinder to create the Fatale. While there is no guaranteed recipe, you can combine 2 Legendary weapons and 1 Purple SMG to obtain a random legendary SMG. Be sure to make it a luneshine grind for a “guaranteed” legendary and also get a chance of getting a luneshine buff.
- Fatale is French feminine variant for “Fatal”.
- A femme fatale is a very seductive and mysterious woman.
- This weapon was leaked in Kotaku’s
- The Fatale is similar to a legendary submachine guns made by Hyperion: the original “Bitch” in Borderlands, and the “Bitch” from Borderlands 2.
- In Russian localization, this weapon was renamed as an analog of the legendary Hyperion SMGs from Borderlandsand Borderlands 2 named as Beach, and it received the same localized name, rus. “Сучонок”.