The Fire Storm is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2. This Maliwan grenade mod is arguably one of the stronger spell grenades in the game. The Fire Storm carries more base damage than the Fireball or the Lightning Bolt. However, it is less useful in open spaces, therefore this grenade mode is more optimal in confined spaces as it drastically improves on the original Fireball’s excellence. Enemies struck by the Legendary Fire Strom, or even standing near it when it contacts a surface, will also likely be struck by the detonations of the other four fireballs that fall from the sky. Beware when using this legendary grenade mod, because of the power and the range of the blast you can easily be hit and even downed by your own grenade.
Special Weapon Effects:
What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?
- Always Incendiary.
- Regenerates grenade ammo over time.
- Shoots a fireball straight forward that explodes on impact.
- Four additional fireballs spawn above the spot of the original explosion and fall to the ground.
- Your character may shout “Fireball!” upon use while playing in Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep.
How to get the Fire Storm?:
The Fire Storm can be obtained in the ‘Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep’ DLC as it is dropped from Badass Mages. A good place to farm for Badass Mages is in the ‘Temple of Misworship’ which is located in the ‘Lair of infinite agony’.
- The flavor text is a reference to Tim the Enchanter from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, to whom King Arthur asks the question.